The SVR VESA is a compact video recording server designed to be a quiet performer in applications requiring a VESA, wall or table-top mounted system with the ability to record up to 10MP from connected IP cameras, 20MP when live viewing is not required locally. Offering up to 5TB of video storage and with three mounting options, the SVR VESA is particularly well suited for use in small to medium-sized retail, residential and SOHO type applications where performance, reliability and form factor are very important.
All SVR Series systems come standard with dual Ethernet (optional on the SVR VESA), use solid state technology for the OS and NVR software (optional on the SVR VESA) and are available with up to 5 years of warranty. When it comes to network video recorders, one size doesn’t fit all, therefore the SVR is available in three different types of cases, from 25MP to 125MP versions and from 2TB to 120TB of video storage.
All NVRs built by Sentry Security Systems Inc. now feature Seagate Skyhawk Surveillance drives unless otherwise specified.
• Dual Monitor Support: Yes, HDMI, DVI or VGA
• Ethernet Ports: Up to 2 (1 Standard)
• Extended Warranty: Sentry 3 or 5 Year Extended Service and Support Plan Available
• Form Factor: 8.82″ x 3.5″ x 8.48″
• Maximum Video Storage: Up to 10TB
• NVR/VMS Software Options: Your Choice of NVR Software Pre-installed
• Operating System: Windows 10 Professional
• Solid State Hard Drive: Optional
• Video Backup: Easy video backup to USB
*over 10TB or for multiple HDDs, please contact your Sentry Solutions Specialist*
Please log in to access pricing and technical information